Thursday, October 8, 2009

Life Insurance

So question of today, how do you feel about life insurance? When is the best time to get it? Well those types of questions occur everyday with americans. Most people think of life insurance as another monthly payment and something that they don't need. Well let me tell you everyone should have some sort of life insurance for themselves and family. The cost of burying someone is very expensive. You would not believe the cost associated with funerals, caskets, putting someone in the ground, its almost like buying a brand new Mercedes 700class.

Life insurance be on the back of your mind like eating healthy. You never notice the importance until something major happens and you are wondering how the hell that happen. Me I had to sit myself down and review all the terms and conditions of life insurance. I have to make sure in the event something happens to me, my family will be taken care of. I do not want them pulling that kind of money from the accounts trying to bury me. If that is the case and we didnt have it, then I would tell them, just throw my body in the flames and spread the ashes in the water ( much cheaper ).

So my rant for the day CHECK OUT SOME LIFE INSURANCE....

No comments:

Post a Comment